iPad is one of the best Tablet delivers by Apple which runs on the iOS. We all are inspired to use the iPad because of its features and Software. iPadian brings you the environment of the iPad to your desktop. iPadian is a nifty tool that simulates the interface of an iPad on your Windows desktop. Now Here we are with another way to play console games on PC, but this time it is not the Android but the iOS, well it is simple, if you can do it for one why can’t you do it for others, although since you can’t download iOS games like you can do with the Android apps, you are restricted to download the apps available on the Exclusive app store provided by the iPadian.
Every time you open a program in iPadian, a browser window will open to show it. On the right side, you’ll find another list of applications you can click on as shortcuts.To some users, this might cheapen the iPadian experience. To others, iPadian may be viewed as a unique way to visit particular web app sites.
Download iPadian: [Link]
How to Install iPadian:
- Download iPadian from above link.
- Open the .exe file.
- Follow the On-Screen Instructions to complete the Installation.
- If asked for an account, put the Apple ID you use on your iDevice.
- If you don’t trust this community, then put any other E-mail you used.
- Once the Installation is over, restart the app
How to Download an App from iPadian:
- Open iPadian.
- Tap on the App Store.
- Tap the Search Bar.
- Enter the name of an app you like.
- If the app is available in iPadian store, then you’ll be promoted to Install it.
- Tap the Install button and Let the Installation begin.
- Once the Installation is over, head back to Main Page.
- Tap the Game icon to start using it.