Orbot: Tor on Android For PC: Orbot: Tor on Android is the mobile version, for Android devices, of Tor, a network of virtual tunnels that lets you browse the Internet safely, completely protecting your privacy.
The application menu lets you choose which apps will use Orbot’s services, so with just a single click you can have your privacy completely protected on any app you are using, like Twitter, for example.
One of the applications that works best with Orbot: Tor on Android is, as with its Windows counterpart, Mozilla Firefox. This means that if you use Firefox for Android, the app’s performance will be optimal, granting complete privacy protection when browsing the web.
Orbot makes your encrypted traffic bounce many times through computers all over the world, instead of connecting it directly like other VPN and proxy apps do.
Orbot: Tor on Android is a very interesting application for all those users who care a lot about their privacy, and for those who don’t want to leave trails when they browse the Internet. It's the best way to surf the web without anyone knowing where you are doing it from.
Here we will show you How to Download and Install Orbot: Tor on Android for PC running Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Download Orbot: Tor on Android For PC Windows & Mac:
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘Orbot: Tor on Android’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Orbot: Tor on Android in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Orbot: Tor on Android and play it properly
- That’s all.
More From Us: PicFrame for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & MAC)
That’s it guys For the Orbot: Tor on Android For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Orbot: Tor on Android please Follow our blog.